Wednesday, January 12, 2011

    One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

    As you can see below, I always have something in my mouth. And no, it's not anything sexual.


    Whether it's 1) ice cream,

    2) Snacks:

    3) or even unrecognizable food lumps:





    there’s surely nothing that interests me as much as FOOD!


    Everywhere I go it’s food, food,


    and more food!


    Recently Nuffnang announced the Om Nom Nom Race…I’m so joining winning it! This competition is organised by Maxis and we’ll be using the iPhone 4, the Finder301 application and Wireless Broadband to find 5 restaurant locations then do an impromptu review ON THE SPOT!

    Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

    I’d love to join the Om Nom Nom Race because I’ve tried so much food from all over the country, good, bad, western, Indian, Chinese, mamak, fine dining, pasar malam dining…I’ve tried it all. My awesome team members of Burpzilla are Samantha, Li May and Donny, all food aficionados as you can see from their posts below:

    Sam: Click here
    Li May: Click here
    Donny: Click here


    We will be blogging live, tweeting live (@nickleschow!) and updating our facebook status as we go, all with Maxis iPhone 4 (which I own myself) and the Wireless Broadband connection. Can’t wait for this Saturday!


    I love eating so much that I have to wear an L size…maybe it’s time for me to lose weight to fit in an M?



    Nope, don't think it's gonna happen!




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails