Friday, January 1, 2010

    10 Things I Like About You

    “I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.” - 10 Things I Hate About You


    10 Things I Like About You
    1) Your smile and the goofy way that you laugh
    2) How you pretend not to care about me but in fact you do
    3) How you would always try to make me jealous even though you know I hate it
    4) How you seem so strong on the outside, but you are actually the sweetest thing inside
    5) How we would just lie down and talk about nothing till the wee hours of the morning
    6) How you would stroke my hair and call it yours
    7) The way you look at me when I close my eyes, then you closed your eyes and I look at you
    8) How you would give me a peck on my cheek when I least expect it
    9) How you would randomly text me, as little as that may be
    10) How you would lean close to me so that I could hug you

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails