Friday, January 1, 2010

    If You, I Will

    “Would I walk through fire/ Just to be with you, to be with you, yeah/ Would I cross an ocean/ Just to hold you, yeah/ Would I give up all I have / To see you smile, to see you smile/ Would I walk through hell and not think twice/ Baby I would, Baby I will/ Baby I could, Baby I can/ Do anything you ask me/ Baby I can, Baby I could/ Baby I would” - O-Town - Baby I Would

    If you are down, I will be there to hold you back up.
    If you fall, I will be there to catch you.
    If you jump, I will be there to break your fall.
    If you are lost, I will be the light that shine your way.
    If you can’t walk, I will run the extra mile for you.
    If you need me, I will be there.
    If you cry, I will put the smile back.
    If you are lonely, I will be your star.
    If your world is dark, I will be your sunshine.
    If your world is without a song, I will sing the tune.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails