Monday, January 4, 2010

    The Broken Piece by nickleschow

    The Broken Piece
    by nickleschow

    A piece of my heart tells me to move on
    A piece of my heart needs a place to turn upon
    A piece of my heart wants our memories gone
    But the other piece just wants to hold on

    A piece of my heart wants me to let go
    A piece of my heart is breaking slow
    A piece of my heart wants me to forget all that we know
    But the other piece just wants the love to grow

    A piece of my heart can only fall short for so long
    A piece of my heart is not at all strong
    A piece of my heart has been aching all along
    But the other piece knows where it wants to belong

    A piece of my heart wants me to forget
    A piece of my heart says I will regret
    A piece of my heart is just too upset
    But the other piece is not ready to give up just yet

    A piece of my heart is lonely
    A piece of my heart is feeling empty
    But the other piece loves you, the one and the only

    ‘The Broken Piece’ by nickleschow © 2009

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails