Monday, January 4, 2010

    How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

    * I kinda wrote this ages ago and I stumbled upon it when I was going through my old blogs, so I thought I might as well share it here =)


    Is it when your heart skips a beat everytime you see her?

    Is it when your heart melts everytime you see her smile?

    Is it when your world stops when she is around?

    Is it when she’s around, nothing in the world matters anymore?

    Is it when she’s around, the stars and moon shines brighter at night?

    Is it when you would do anything in the world for her just to see her smile?

    Is it when you think about her every second of the day?

    Is it when you miss her every second of the day when she is not with you?

    Is it when you find yourself smiling to yourself when you think about her?

    Is it when you find yourself dying when she is mad at you?

    Is it when you find yourself wanting only the best for her?

    Is it when you find yourself spending all of your wish on her?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails